- Have you noticed hair loss in the past 6-8 years?
- Does your hair appear to be thinning without evidence of fall out?
- Are you having itchy or dry scalp?
- If you are having these problems we can offer you more than Sympathy.
1. What is Low Laser Hair Therapy? Laser Hair Therapy utilizes a cold laser that doesn’t cut, burn or vaporize tissue. The procedure has been used in Europe for over 30 years. Laser Hair Therapy will make your hair look healthier, and appear fuller. There are no side effects of Laser Hair Therapy. 2. How Does It Work? Low Level Hair Therapy uses cool soft laser to deliver light energy to the hair and scalp. This process does 3 main things.
- Clears debris from the hair shaft.
- Swells the cortex and closes the cuticle.
- Creates skin balance necessary for normal scalp function, resulting in healthier hair.
How long and how often?
Successful LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy) requires that clients be committed to the 12-month therapy program. Clients start on three 15-minute sessions a week for the first four weeks; then two 15-minute weekly sessions for 8 weeks; followed by once a week maintenance therapy for the remainder of the regimen. Some clients move down to one treatment per month. How much does LLLT cost? $1200 with a 3 month supply of products and supplements. A non refundable deposit of $600 is required to schedule laser therapy. Before and after photos of our clients who have used low level laser therapy.